Tai'an Taishan Rongda Construction Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Li
Address: Great Wall Road, Tai'an City, Shandong Province
Tianlong International Building
Formwork cast-in-place plate reinforcement:
1. When bundling the rib beam reinforcement, in order to ensure the accuracy of the rib beam size, a 10mm diameter steel bar is welded into a chevron-shaped support stool in accordance with the net beam cross-section net size. The horse stools are evenly distributed along the ribs, and they are set up about 2m.
2. After the rib beam is bound, the wire should be checked and adjusted to adjust the position of the reinforcement cage to ensure the straightness and position of the reinforcement cage.
3. It is necessary to pay attention to the correct crossing position of the two-way reinforcement of the rib beam, ensure the same layer and the same direction, reduce the overlap of the reinforcement, and ensure the effective design height of the rib beam and the thickness of the concrete protective layer.
4. The top reinforcement of the cast-in-place slab is on the main rib of the rib beam. Generally, there is no problem of crossing with the main rib of the rib beam.
1. The pump pipe for pumping concrete should be erected as far as possible in the frame beam. If it is unavoidable to erect a pump tube on the top surface of a plastic mold shell , an elastic cushion (such as a waste tire, etc.) should be laid under the pump tube to reduce the impact of the pump tube on the mold shell and reduce displacement.
2. When the total height of the multi-floor building structure is greater than 600mm, the concrete shall be poured in layers according to the requirements of the construction regulations (the specification stipulates that layered construction shall be performed when the pouring height is larger than 500mm). To prevent formwork deformation and concrete defects. The time interval between two concrete pouring under different air temperature conditions and different concrete quality should be strictly determined.
Note: After the plastic mold shell is removed, it should be stacked in the designated position as soon as possible. Avoid stacking plastic mold cases directly, because ultraviolet rays have a strong accelerated aging effect on plastics.